Richard Petty Fantasy Racing Camp - Carolinas will take on THREE NASCAR Sprint Cup tracks!
Designed as the ultimate stock car experience for racing enthusiasts, The Richard Petty Fantasy Racing Camp gives YOU the chance to experience the thrill of driving hundreds of laps on three of NASCAR’s most historic tracks; Charlotte Motor Speedway, Darlington Raceway and Martinsville Speedway over the course of three days, with feedback and coaching provided by industry experts ... and legends.
Plus…you and your guest will take in the Charlotte Motor Speedway NASCAR Sprint
Cup Series race from the comfort of a VIP trackside suite.
Three Days of turning more laps behind the wheel of a NASCAR race car than you've ever dreamed!
• Making those laps at:
• The legendary Charlotte Motor Speedway
• The historic 'Lady in Black", Darlington Raceway
• The challenging short track at Martinsville Speedway
Receiving feedback, instruction and coaching from:*
• Our accomplished team of Petty instructors
• ... and, of course, rubbing elbows with “The King” himself!
Other program highlights include:
• VIP treatment (for camp participant and one guest) during Saturday's Bank of America 500 race
• Lunch and dinner events (for camp participant and one guest)
• Luxurious four night accommodations (for camp participant and one guest)
• Exclusive tour of Victory Junction Gang Camp
• Closing ceremony dinner
• Great gifts that will include custom apparel, in-car video and commemorative photos
• …and the racing tales that our team of legends and experts will share, throughout the camp
The registration fee for the Richard Petty's Fantasy Racing Camp "The Sprint Cup Tracks" is $10,000.
Experience Rewards members are eligible for a $500 discount.
*Scheduled to appear. Subject to change.
Richard Petty Driving Experience (RPDE) reserves the right to cancel The Richard Petty Fantasy Racing Camp for any reason, prior to 9/25/15. In the event of cancellation by RPDE, a full refund of any monies collected will be issued to registered participants. Cancellation received by prospective participants will be addressed as follows: - 50% prior to 9/25/15‚ after 9/25/15 - no refund. RPDE reserves the right to alter the modules, tracks and schedules based on prevailing weather conditions or other factors requiring such changes.
Participants must be at least 16 years old, be able to drive a standard transmission and have a valid driver's license. Drivers will also be required to sign a liability waiver and crash clause agreement before participation.