Richard Petty Driving Experience’s newest program ‘Teens Ride FREE’, gives teens ages 14 to 19 years old
the opportunity to receive a complimentary 3-lap high speed Ride-Along when accompanied by an adult who has
purchased any RPDE drive or ride program for the same day. We hope the new ‘Teens Ride FREE’ program encourages parents
of teens to view RPDE as something the whole family can do together to help to cultivate a new generation of NASCAR fans.
‘Teens Ride FREE’ Program Overview
• Available at all tracks Richard Petty Driving Experience operates at except for Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
• Available to any teen between the ages of 14 and 19 years old when accompanied by an adult (parent/legal guardian) participating in a paid Drive or Ride-Along Experience
• ‘Teens Ride FREE’ Ride-Along’s are available at-track only and must be taken the same date/time and location as the accompanying adult’s experience.
• One ‘Teens Ride FREE’ Ride-Along per paid adult Ride-Along or per paid adult Driving Experience
Fulfillment is at track only during RPDE normal Drive and Ride days. Not valid during special event, race rides, group events or any location where ride-alongs require reservations. Program credit not available. Not valid through the call center or on-line.
Ride-Along Experience Facts
• Experience the thrill of riding shotgun in a 2-seat NASCAR race car driven by one of our professional driving instructors.
• Get ready for 3 laps around the race track at speeds up to 165mph! It’s as close to being in a NASCAR race as you can get!
• Ride-alongs are offered at over 20 tracks nationwide. Click here for a list of tracks.
• The Ride-Along program begins one hour after the start of the day’s first driving class. Click here for a calendar.
• Ride-Alongs are available on a first come, first serve basis. Reservations are not required or accepted for the ‘Teens Ride FREE’ Ride-Alongs.
Ride-Along participants must be at least 14 years old.
Contact our call center at 1.800.237.3889 with additional questions, information requests or to confirm Ride-Along times.