Richard Petty Fantasy Racing Camp FLORIDA will be held this July 4th through 6th!
Designed as the ultimate driving experience for racing enthusiasts, The Richard Petty Fantasy Racing Camp FLORIDA gives YOU the chance to experience the thrill of driving two different types of cars and on 3 different tracks, with feedback and coaching provided by industry experts ... and legends. In addition to our NASCAR stock cars you will climb behind the wheel of some of the world's fastest supercars from RPDE's sister company Exotic Driving Experience.
• Three Days of turning more laps than you've ever dreamed!
• Making those laps at:
• 'The World Center of Racing' Daytona International Speedway - 2.5 mile tri-oval
• Walt Disney World® Speedway - 1 mile tri-oval
• The Exotics Course at Walt Disney World Speedway - 1 mile road course design especially for Exotic Driving Experience supercars
• Receiving feedback, instruction and coaching throughout the camp by:*
• Dale Inman, winningest crew chief in NASCAR history
• Randy LaJoie, two-time Nationwide series champion
• David Green, Nationwide series champion
• Our accomplished team of Petty instructors
• ... and, of course, rubbing elbows with “The King” himself, Richard Petty!
• Other program highlights include:
• Watch the Coke Zero 400 NASCAR race at Daytona International Speedway as well as visit with Richard and Dale before the race
• Dinner events including an awards dinner on Sunday night
• Luxurious accommodations:
• Thursday and Friday nights at the Buena Vista Palace in Orlando
• Saturday and Sunday nights at The Daytona Hilton Ocean Walk in Daytona Beach
• Great gifts that will include custom apparel, videos and commemorative photos
• …and the racing tales that our team of legends and experts will share, throughout the camp
The camp will take place from July 4-6, 2014 in Orlando and Daytona Beach, Florida.
The registration fee is $10,500 (plus tax). Experience Rewards members receive a $500 discount
The Richard Petty Fantasy Racing Camp is limited to only 12 participants!
Contact us at 704.454.6224 or firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your place with us!
Day One – Friday, July 4th –Orlando
7:30AM-8:00AM- Shuttle departs the Buena Vista Palace hotel for Walt Disney World Speedway
8:00AM-8:30AM- Program Orientation for Exotic cars on The Exotics Course at Walt Disney World® Speedway
8:30AM-11:00AM-Three rounds of driving Exotic cars on The Exotics Course at Walt Disney World Speedway
2:00PM-5:00PM-Four rounds of driving Richard Petty Driving Experience stock cars on the 1 mile track of Walt Disney World Speedway
5:00PM-5:30PM-Closing remarks and depart for Buena Vista Palace hotel
Day Two – Saturday, July 5th –Daytona Beach
11:00AM-1:00PM- Lunch and Check-out of the Buena Vista Palace hotel in Orlando
2:00PM-4:00PM- Travel to Daytona Beach and check-in to the Daytona Hilton Ocean Walk hotel then travel to Daytona International Speedway
4:00PM-5:00PM- Garage Tour and Motor Home tour
5:00PM-5:30PM- Meet with Richard Petty and Dale Inman before the race
5:30PM-11:00PM- Dinner and watch Coke Zero 400 Powered by Coca-Cola at Daytona International Speedway
Day Three – Sunday, July 6th –Daytona Beach
11:30AM – 12:00PM- Shuttle departs the Daytona Hilton Ocean Walk hotel for Daytona International Speedway
1:00PM – 2:00PM- Orientation
2:00PM – 4:30PM- Three rounds of driving Richard Petty Driving Experience stock cars on 2.5-mile track of Daytona International Speedway
4:30PM – 5:30PM- One round of driving stock cars on 2.5-mile track of Daytona International Speedway
5:30PM – 6:00PM- Return to the Daytona Hilton Ocean Walk hotel
7:00PM-10:00PM- Closing Dinner
*Scheduled to appear. Subject to change.
Participants must at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license. Drivers will also be required to sign a liability waiver and crash clause agreement before participation.
Richard Petty Driving Experience reserves the right to cancel The Richard Petty Fantasy Racing Camp for any reason, prior to 6/18/14. In the event of cancellation by RPDE, a full refund of any monies collected will be issued to registered participants. Cancellation received by prospective participants will be addressed as follows: - 50% prior to 6/18/14‚ after 6/18/14 - no refund.