Interesting Facts - RPDE Info
<< RPDE Iinfo Home
- In 2008 RPDE ran at over 20 NASCAR tracks nationwide for a combined 1,100 days
- Ran 1,800,000 miles on track
- Completed over 37,000 driving experiences, 55,000 Ride-Alongs and over 900 group/corporate events.
- Used 9,800 Goodyear Tires and 280,000 gallons of Sunoco Race Fuel
- Students are permitted to drive at the level they are comfortable, up to the estimated goal speed set for each experience.
- Each lap is tracked with timing and scoring software; at closing ceremonies students are given their individual time sheets with their graduation packet.
- Instructors always have radio contact with flagman, pit road instructor and coordinator.
- NASCAR race car bodies including: Dodge, Chevy, Ford, Toyota.
- 4 Speed Manual Transmission
- Cast Iron Block Engine: 358 Cubic Inches: 600 Horsepower.
- Our fleet of over 100 NASCAR race cars rotate through a quality assurance maintenance program.
- To ensure the utmost quality and safety, all cars are built in our fabrication shop to our technical specifications.